Just a few quick notes.
WE ARE GOING TO BE STARTING IN HUT K-28, CLICK HERE FOR A BELZER MAP, YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW FLAGS/SIGNS FROM THE PARKING LOT.
1) The meet will be rain or shine, so dress accordingly. All the courses are short, so you won't be in the rain all day!
2) Bring something to protect your map. It's an 8.5 x 11 map, so a freezer bag will work
3) We will have White, Yellow and Orange courses, but they all will be a bit shorter than normal.
4) We will also have a timed score O option. Get as many points as you can in the given time. The time limit will be set so that it will NOT be possible to get all the points. Strategy will be key!
5) Again, we will have a brief annual general membership meeting with elections. Please stick around!
See you Sunday!